Baltimore Ravens vs. Minnesota Vikings NFL Week 9 Odds, Games & Outlook for November 7, 2021
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs Vikings
On / under insights
- Baltimore and his opponents have surpassed the current total of 49.5 points in four of seven games this season.
- So far this season, 42.9% of Minnesota‘s games (3/7) have had more combined points than Sunday’s 49.5 total.
- The combined points-per-game average of the two teams, 50, is 0.5 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The combined 45.8 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 3.7 less than the 49.5 over / under this competition.
- The Ravens’ average game total this season is 48.9, 0.6 points lower than Sunday’s over / under of 49.5.
- The 49.5 point total for this game is 0.2 points lower than the Viking average of 49.7 points per game this season.
Crows statistics and trends
- In Baltimore’s seven games this year, he has three ATS wins.
- The Ravens have yet to cover the gap this season when they are favored by 5.5 points or more on three occasions.
- Baltimore’s games this year topped the total on four of seven occasions (57.1%).
- The Ravens amassed 4.3 more points per game (26.7) than the Vikings gave (22.4).
- Baltimore is 3-2 ATS and 4-1 overall in games when registering over 22.4 points.
- The Ravens are averaging 50.6 more yards per game (417.6) than the Vikings are giving up per game (367.0).
- When Baltimore collects over 367.0 yards, the team is 2-4 ATS and 4-2 overall.
- The Ravens have eight gifts this season, while the Vikings have nine takeaways.
- Click on it to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Baltimore game with the Vikings.
Vikings statistics and trends
- Minnesota has three ATS wins in seven games this season.
- Minnesota’s games this season have scored 42.9% of their chances (three times in seven games with total set points).
- This season, the Vikings have accumulated only 0.1 points less per game (23.3) than the surrender of the Ravens (23.4).
- Minnesota is 3-1 ATS and 2-2 overall in games when it has accumulated over 23.4 points.
- The Vikings are averaging just 12.4 more yards per game (394.7) than the Ravens (382.3).
- In games where Minnesota collects over 382.3 yards, the team is 3-2 ATS and 3-2 overall.
- The Vikings have five gifts this season, while the Ravens have seven takeaways.
House and route information
- Baltimore has two ATS wins and is 3-1 overall at home this year.
- At home, as favorites of 5.5 points or more, the Ravens are winless ATS (0-2).
- In three of four home games this year, Baltimore has topped the total.
- The Ravens’ average home game total this season is 49.5 points, equal to the over / under of this outing.
- In away games, Minnesota has two ATS wins and is 1-2 overall.
- In three road games this season, Minnesota has hit it every time.
- The Vikings’ away games this season are averaging 47.8 points overall, 1.7 short of the over / under number in this clash (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.