Cleveland Browns vs. Minnesota Vikings NFL Week 4 Odds, Games & Outlook for October 3, 2021
The Cleveland Browns (2-1) are favored by just 2 points against the Minnesota Vikings (1-2) on Sunday, October 3, 2021. The total has been set at 51.5 points for this game.
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Browns vs. the Vikings
Ratings courtesy of IF Sports betting.
On / under insights
- Cleveland combined with their opponents to score over 51.5 points just twice this year.
- Minnesota games have passed 51.5 points on one occasion this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 6.2 points lower than the combined 57.7 points per game average of the two teams.
- The combined 46 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 5.5 less than the total of 51.5 in this competition.
- The Browns and their opponents are averaging 49.2 points per game, 2.3 less than Sunday’s total.
- The Vikings’ average total of 50.7 PPG in games this season is 0.8 points lower than the over / under in this game.
Browns Statistics and Trends
- Cleveland has covered the spread twice this year.
- The Browns have covered the spread once this season when they were favored by 2 points or more (in two chances).
- Cleveland’s games this year have topped the total on two of three occasions (66.7%).
- This year, the Browns have only accumulated 2.7 more points per game (28.7) than the surrender of the Vikings (26).
- Cleveland is 1-1 ATS and 1-1 overall in games when registering more than 26 points.
- The Browns are averaging just 0.3 more yards per game (410) than the Vikings give up per game (409.7).
- Cleveland is 2-0 ATS and 1-1 overall when the team accumulates over 409.7 yards.
- This year, the Browns have returned the ball four times, two more than the Vikings takeout (2).
- Click on it to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for the Cleveland game with the Vikings.
Vikings statistics and trends
- Minnesota has two ATS wins in three games this year.
- The Vikings have always covered the gap this year when losing 2 points or more.
- Minnesota’s games this year have topped the total on two of three occasions (66.7%).
- This season, the Vikings are accumulating nine more points per game (29) than the surrender of the Browns (20).
- Minnesota are 2-1 ATS and 1-2 overall in games when they score more than 20 points.
- The Vikings have 176.3 more yards per game (425) than the Browns give up per game (248.7).
- Minnesota is 2-1 ATS and 1-2 overall when the team accumulates over 248.7 yards.
- The Vikings have one giveaway this season, while the Browns have two takeaways.
House and route information
- The Vikings’ home games this season are averaging 54.0 points overall, 2.5 more than the over / under of this clash (51.5).
- This season, the Browns’ away games are averaging 54.5 points, 3.0 more than this competition’s over / under (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.