Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns: Live stream, TV channel, start time | 03/10/2021
The Cleveland Browns (2-1) and Minnesota Vikings (1-2) face off at US Bank Stadium on Sunday, October 3, 2021. Below, we dive into all the details you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on FuboTV.
How to watch the Vikings vs. the Browns
Cleveland vs Minnesota betting information
Cleveland and Minnesota Statistics
- The Browns accumulate just 2.7 more points per game (28.7) than the Vikings give up (26.0).
- The Browns are amassing 410.0 yards per game, just 0.3 more than the 409.7 the Vikings allow per outing.
- The Browns have returned the ball twice more (4 in total) than the Vikings have forced a turn-over (2) this season.
- This year, the Vikings have amassed 9.0 more points per game (29.0) than the Browns allow (20.0).
- The Vikings are amassing 425.0 yards per game, 176.3 yards more than the 248.7 the Browns allow.
- The Vikings have one giveaway this season, while the Browns have two takeaways.
Browns Impact players
- This season, Baker Mayfield has 780 passing yards (260.0 yards per game) while getting 59 for 80 (73.8%) and throwing two touchdowns with two interceptions. He added 48 rushing yards and one touchdown, averaging 16.0 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb made 48 attempts for 262 rushing yards (87.3 YPG) leading the team and three touchdowns.
- Myles Garrett has an impressive stat line to lead the team in total sacks and tackles, racking up 5.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- This season, Malcolm Smith leads the team with one interception and added 11 tackles, 1.0 TFL and two assists defended.
Jacob Phillips: questionable (knee), Kareem Hunt: questionable (groin), Nick Harris: questionable (disease), Tae Davis: out (elbow), Greedy Williams: out (shoulder), Denzel Ward: questionable (groin), Adrian Clayborn : Out (Hip), Joel Bitonio: Questionable (Back), Olivier Vernon: Questionable (Abdomen)
Vikings Impact players
- This season, Kirk Cousins had 918 passing yards (306.0 per game) while getting 88 for 119 (73.9%) and throwing eight touchdowns without any interceptions. He added 37 rushing yards in three carries.
- Dalvin Cook had 192 rushing yards (64.0 per game) and one touchdown. He added eight receptions for 60 yards.
- Justin Jefferson has been targeted 30 times and made 20 catches, leading his team with 254 yards (84.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Danielle Hunter notched a 4.0 sacks at the head of the team, while adding 4.0 TFL and 16 tackles.
- Eric Kendricks’ 37 tackles, 3.0 TFL and a sack mean he’s the team’s best tackle.
- Nick Vigil has a team interception and has managed 26 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack and one pass three this season.
Mike Hughes: Out (Neck), Kris Boyd: Doubtful (Hamstring)
Regional restrictions apply.